Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Luke

It´s your crying, your tears, your legs in the sexy boots, the smeared make up whats make my cock hard again. I come back to you, grab your hair, drag you from the bed and make you sit in front of it,your back against. Your screams turn on me more and more. SLAP... "Shut the fuck up hooker!!" I unpack my still wet dick again. I take my pistol and point it at your temple. "Suck my cock dirty cunt!! And no stupidities !!!" You can´t believe it. You´re already lost but this bastard hasn´t enough. "Open up!!" i yell and force my cock deep in your mouth. What a feeling, this beautiful little cunt and my dick in her mouth. i think my cock explode... Suddenly i slide out. "please go... please... don´t hurt me again..." you whimper. "Turn around!! ... kneel!!" With my hand in your hair i make you go faster. Whow!! You kneel in front of me, your torn clothes hang down your abused body. Your ass invite me. I kneel between your legs, take your ankles with the boots and stare on your long legs. HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! Everywhere the ladders, your feet in the black shiny boots with the very high hooker heel. My cum still drips out of your cunt. I take your pantyhose and torn it wider. "Spread your legs !" the words cut in your soul, and you know which happens when you not obey.... You do it. Suddenly i grab from behind your abused cunt and wipe some cum on my fingers. With it i lubricate your asshole....
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote