Thread: In the shadows
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #24
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

{"oh yes slut, i put my cock in your dirty little cunt."}

My eyes are wide open with fear, my head shaking in denial on the pillow my hair fanned out. I see you take your cock in one hand stroking it getting it harder making it bigger. You move down on me a little, you guide yourself between my spread legs…for a moment I start to close them but you just give a rough order {“Open”} and my fear of you makes my legs spread wide.

I feel the tip of your cock against… my ‘pussy’ lips…I can hear your voice in my mind making me use the words you want …my ‘cunt’ lips.

“Uhhhh” I moan in fear as I feel you slide the head of your cock along my slit…playing with me, I feel you press forward a little, your tip now sliding between my moist cunt lips…pressing into my wet heat. I press myself back down into the bed to keep you out of me, I feel your cock’s head searching for the entrance to me pressing…probing. I hear you grunt as you find it.

I feel your blunt cock head press down I tighten my muscles the last defiance then I feel my world explode in pain as you launch yourself forward in a savage thrust that forces your big hard dick deep into my tight little cunt. I buck under you but your muscular bulk just forces me down. Your weight holding me trapped and your dick nailing me to the bed. I start to scream but your hand clamps over my mouth trapping my scream.

My mind is off balance I have never felt so violated your dick is stretching my cunt …my tight muscles can’t even slow you down as you pound your dick hard into my cunt. You are a machine…fucking the hell out of me…I have never felt this filed your dick is deep in me stretching my walls wide making me feel you making me respond to you…making me ashamed.

You keep at me, making my cunt sore, making me squeal into your hand at each and every raping thrust you pump into me. Your body is heavy on me, keeping me down your strong chest flattening my breasts my raw nipples being pressed back into my flesh.

You lick my face, you bite me all ...the time your cock keeping a rhythm pounding in my cunt. Your breathing gets faster you grunt more I know it is going to happen but I don’t want to believe. I feel you push hard deep in me and hold….I try to escape twisting …but you have me trapped I feel your disk’s tip at my cervix I feel it swelling and I feel the rush of your cum pump up into my body I curse you screaming against your hand as I feel you seed me.

My body is sweaty… bruised, sore and sweaty. My hair matted to my face after the work out you just gave me, I feel so ashamed. You’re still inside me I feel your dick throbbing in me…pumping out the last of your sperm into my cunt…marking my cunt as your property.

You pull back your cock slipping out of me…with a wet slurp sound. I’m totally helpless …I just lay there legs spread feeling powerless I feel your sticky cum start to leak out of my freshly raped pussy pooling on the bed covers under my ass. My lipstick smeared, my mascara running...pantyhose wrecked and my body exposed to my rapist...to you

I cant move…I have to watch you as you start to dress…I see your cock glistening in the light with my raped pussy juices …I hear sobbing and I feel tear steaming down my face….and I know its me crying. I’m in shock my legs spread my boots still shiny but my pantyhose now torn and full of runs. My panties gone, my tight little pussy sore bruised and my normally tidy closed lips spread and swollen and a deep flushed pink color…I look down between my breasts done along my body I can see my little fur strip matted with cum and I can see your white seed leaking from me….you won….
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote