View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
A Discovery

I’m such an idiot. There went a great chance to rape the woman I’ve been fantasizing for so long and I chicken out! It’s too late to rape her now unless her parents suddenly decide to go away. It’s doubtful that will happen anytime soon.
“Allen, come in here please. Your mother and I need to have a word with you.”
“Look, whatever it is I didn’t…”
“…you’re adopted…wait why the guilty conscience?”
“Err, I just did something that involved…wait I’m what?”
“You’re adopted.”
“Adopted. Well that makes sense sorta. Do you know who my real parents are?”
“No. We only have instructions written by your mother. She never signed her name.”
“What…what do they say?”
“That we are to tell you you’re adopted a few months after your 18th birthday, your name was to be Allen, and that we take care of you well.”
“Wow…I’m adopted…”
“Since it’s the summer and we have lots of money saved, we think you should search for your real mother and father.”
“Really? This…this is too much…”
“I know it’s hard to absorb at first, but it was important to your mother…your birth mother…that you would be able to find her after you turned 18.”
“Where should I start?”
“There’s a children’s home in the small town we used to live in before we adopted you. We adopted you there as a baby and they would probably have some idea of where your birth mother is.”
“What town is it?”
“Sunray.”

“Allen, now let’s see…ah yes here you are.”
“Great, what does the file say about my mother?”
“Well…let’s see…she wrote letters to the children’s home, but not to you…”
“Why not to me?”
“I don’t know. What I do know is that she wanted you to visit her once you turned 18.”
“So there’s an address?”
“Yes but I don’t think you should get your hopes up.”
“Why not?”
“The address is in Canada.”
“So, what’s wrong with Canada?”
“The letter was written in 2011. And that’s not all. She wrote her Canadian address while she still lived in the U.S.”
“So maybe she found a house?”
“Maybe, but I wouldn’t go. A woman who doesn’t reveal her name when she writes letters should probably not be worth visiting.”
“You’re horrible! Why would you crush my hopes like that? You're such an evil woman!”
“No, I’m realistic.”
I call my…parents…after arguing with the receptionist for quite some time. They are pretty shocked that what I’m looking for appears to be in Canada but allow me to travel there using the money they saved.
Then, the evil voice inside of me enters my mind. I could redeem my previous attempt at rape by raping someone in every state to Canada! It’s a grand idea and I could use the same tactic I did last night! Look out everyone, The Masked Marauder is coming to town!
My conscience whispers to me after the evil voice subsided. I couldn’t rape women, real rape is sick! There’s no way I could do it and I would most certainly get caught. It goes against my religion and God!
The darkness within me counters my conscience. It whispers to me that women really enjoy rape. They want it very badly, so I should give them what they want. The darkness within me wins the argument and I set off north. Where should I strike first? Will I be brave enough to really rape a fine looking bitch?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 11-04-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: had "Paul come in here please" instead of Allen
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote