Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 13
Battle of the Minds

There’s no way I could be Huntress! I’m not that violent and I haven’t killed anybody! They…they made a mistake and have the wrong girl. I’m Glenna Michelle Johnson! Death and murder are both disgusting!

No. I am Huntress and I should kill the leader of the Society and Molly. This would make me the undisputed leader. I am Huntress and have the greatest female mind in the world. Death will come to all my enemies and whoever I choose. Murder is just another form of pleasure.

I don’t want to kill Molly and being the leader will be too much for me! Besides, if I kill the leader then the Society will hunt me down. I will become an outcast and maybe a prisoner! I will have never known about the Society and I don’t want that. It would be better to be my new self.

I won’t become an outcast. As Huntress I can surpass any LK member and easily become leader. If they don’t accept me then I can leave! They used me anyway and they’re using me now! None of them will be able to find me and I’ll be free to kill and rape to my heart’s content. My old self is far more superior to my new self.

As Huntress I will always be on the run! The cops will be looking for me AND the Society will be looking for me. Here I am sheltered from the police and everyone at the Society will accept me. I know they will, they already have! Killing is wrong too! It’s more satisfying to keep someone alive! I could have other lesbian lovers for the rest of my life! I had fun with Molly.

I won’t be on the run because I am smart and well trained. The U.S. isn’t the only country where I can rape and kill. Mexico and Canada are fine choices. I could also go to Europe and tantalize foreign boys. And the society only accepted Glenna Michelle Johnson. They would never accept Tina or Huntress. Don’t think of killing as wrong, think of it as satisfying. You’ll never find satisfaction with the same partner all the time. What if she gets boring? Granting them their untimely death is the only solution. Death is just the next great adventure and I’ll be helping many souls discover their own adventure. Now let this personality in! Become Huntress again and claim your rightful place as the most notorious rapist in the world!

No! There are worse things people do in Europe to Americans that I could never do! I almost threw up in that movie Hostel! And the Society accepted me for who I am, not who I was. I am who I am now and there’s nothing you can do to change it!

Glenna’s personality is weak and foolish. The Society will never accept you. Do I want to find out the hard truth myself or accept that now? The fuckers used me to find one of their own. They should have just left Melinda Warren alone! She wasn’t doing anything to them!

You know that Melinda couldn’t be left alone. This society thrives on covering up exposure and she is a huge risk for it. Do not think of myself as weak and foolish! The Society would accept Melinda back if she repented! The leader said she would make it so!

HAHAHA! That is the most moronic statement ever thought up! Why would they accept Warren back? She betrayed them! The leader was just trying to convince Melinda to accept her demise. She would have never accepted her back in the Society!

If they wouldn’t accept Melinda, how could they accept me if I betray them?

That’s different. All of them know that Warren is a traitor. What if I were to create another accident? They won’t know I killed them and I could always blank the minds of those who find out.

There’s no reason to kill.

You know you want to kill them.

Maybe we should work together. Yes this arguing is getting us nowhere. We should work together to kill Melinda Warren then decide our fate. We will call ourselves Huntress right? Yes. There’s nothing wrong with that. To compromise we will agree to call ourselves Glenna Michelle Johnson.

NO! I am Tina Elaine Hill and I will stand by my new friends. Glenna and Huntress will never exist again!

Don’t be foolish! Only working together can we destroy Melinda Warren!

Leader and Molly will help me! Now leave me alone and NEVER COME BACK!

But you need us!

I don’t need you! I have my friends at LK! NOW GO AWAY AND NEVER RETURN!

It took the entire drive back to New Orleans for Tina to regain her old identity. She still had her experiences as Huntress along with the training and experience of Glenna. Her lesbian self was still there, but the violence that went along with Huntress was gone.
“Are you doing ok Glenna?”
“I’m not Glenna anymore.”
“Molly, be on your toes, we might have to deal with Melinda alone because Glenna has become Huntress.”
“NO! I am Tina Elaine Hill and NO ONE ELSE!”
Molly and the leader were surprised. They had expected Tina to reclaim her identity as Huntress once she found out who she really was. They never thought she would choose to not be Huntress. Both of them were relieved that they didn’t have to deal with both Huntress and Melinda Warren all at once.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:32 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote