Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Glenna was surprised to be outside at night. She looked up at the sky and realized she was still inside. The inside training area was impressive and Glenna was completely filled with awe.
Molly went on the intercom and gave Glenna instructions.
“There is a bundle of clothes next to you along with a few tools that may help you or hinder your progress. Put them on and go to the last house on the right. The woman inside will be your victim.”
Glenna obeyed instructions and put on a black leather cat suit. It covered her entire body and had eye, mouth, and nose slits. It made her huge, beautiful breast look even bigger. She blended in well with the shadows and quickly crept to the target house. She watched the house and studied it for a long time. Slowly she slinked to the windows and peered inside them. Her target was in the third room she looked into and she made a note of where the room was in the house. After that Glenna used a paper clip she found in the pile of tools to pick the lock.
Mira Arellano was bored. The worst part about playing the victim for the new recruits was the waiting. Waiting for them to kidnap her was so boring and she almost always fell asleep while pretending to be asleep. This new recruit was taking even longer and Mira’s eyes slowly closed. She was dreaming now of the machine the society used. This machine was different. It could also implant thoughts into the victim’s mind. In the dream she was the victim. Her thoughts were being violated with images of her suffocating. Mira suddenly snapped awake when she felt a hand on her mouth and noticed she couldn’t breathe. She looked at the new recruit and almost forgot how to be a victim because she loved how beautiful Glenna looked, especially her breast. Finally, she remembered to moan and struggle for freedom.
Glenna covered her victim’s mouth with her hand and pinched her nose. She was a little surprised when her victim didn’t do anything at first. Once she started to moan and struggle, Glenna continued to hold her victim’s mouth and nose until she passed out. Quickly she worked to strip her victim. Next she taped Mira’s mouth shut and tied her wrists together in case she woke up. She slipped silently out the window and brought her victim to the entrance of the training area.
“Excellent work my friend. You are far better than most of the new ones and will make a fine addition to our kidnapping family.”
“Thank you Molly. Can I ask more questions now?”
“Yes.”
“Who is our leader?”
“I am not allowed to tell you. To save your breath, I also can’t tell you how many of us there are, how many bases we have, how many members we have, and the names of our members.”
“That sounds intelligent. This way no one person can rat us out.”
“Exactly. The only way we know if someone is a member is by this ring on my finger. Not all of us use rings, but most of us do.”
Glenna inspected Molly’s ring. She saw the initials LK on it and the inscription inside the band said Molly Anne Hamilton.
“What all does this ring do?”
“You will know once you get it. Once you have officially joined the society you will get a ring. For now, you do get a reward for passing your test. Here is a black rose.”
“A black rose is the symbol of rebirth. That is a very appropriate gift to a new recruit.”
“Well done I am impressed! Not many of our new recruits know this and do not even bother to ask about the black rose’s significance.”
“Do we have a dress code?”
“Yes. You can either be nude like I am or wear the cat suit while you are at our base. I would suggest the cat suit because they make your big breasts look amazing, and that will certainly tease the other women. We love it when we’re teased like that. When you are with a victim you can choose what to wear. Most women prefer to be nude. On assignment we always go at night and we always wear our cat suits so no one can recognize us. We wear whatever we want when we’re not on assignment and living our own lives.”
“What happens now?”
“You get to do whatever you want with your victim, except kill her of course. Follow me.”
Glenna followed Molly while carrying Mira through many doors. She didn’t stop to look at the other rooms because she knew she would eventually see everything. Molly was surprised by Glenna’s concentration and patience. Usually by now she would have to pull a new recruit away from the rooms and rebuke their prying eyes. Molly liked Glenna and hoped there would be some time to have more naughty fun with her. Glenna loved the whole idea of doing whatever she wanted and loved Molly for introducing her to this wonderful world. She could finally be herself without worrying about someone telling her how nasty and sick she must be.
Finally they reached the room and Glenna almost fainted with excitement. There were devices that she had never seen before. Devices that made the most hardcore device on the internet look like a baby next to it.
She chose to tie Mira’s hands over her head and hang her a little bit from the ceiling. Glenna chained Mira’s feet apart with a spreader bar. She gagged Mira with a ball gag and patiently waited for her to wake up. Molly watched in the shadows of the room.
Mira awoke moaning softly. Her moans became louder when Glenna twisted her right nipple hard. She nibbled on her left nipple for a little bit before speaking.
“Good, you’re awake. You're going to be my slave now!”
“Mmmph nmmph!” Mira moaned as she twisted away from Glenna’s grip making her breast swing back and forth.
“Good slave, I like when you struggle for me”
“Pplllmmmmhmmmhmmmph, lemm mmmemm gmmmph!”
Molly watched the spectacle and slipped two fingers into her pussy. It was hard for her to keep herself from moaning as her pleasure greatened. Her pussy climaxed when Glenna cut the ropes from above Mira’s hands and tied her arms behind her in such a way that it caused Mira to thrust out her breast.
“This gets you off doesn’t it slave? Yes, you love the drool falling from your mouth onto your breasts and dripping all over the floor don’t you?”
“Well done Glenna, you may stop now.”
“How did I do?”
“You did very well. You impressed me by not going to the nastiest instrument you could find and using it on your victim. You used ropes and a little humiliation instead of going for the fancy stuff first.”
“Thank you! May I have more fun with my victim?”
“What do you think Mira? Blink once for yes and twice for no.”
Mira blinked once and Glenna didn’t hesitate. She rubbed her pussy against Mira’s while sucking on her nipple. She got more ropes and tied them around Mira’s breast, making them bigger. As she licked every inch of her breast, Mira moaned with pleasure. She gave muffled begs for Glenna to eat her out. Glenna slowly moved to Mira’s pussy and started sucking on her. Mira moaned through the gag and loved every second of it. She gave a muffled yell of pure pleasure when Glenna tongue fucked her in and out, in and out. Mira released a powerful orgasm when Glenna slid a finger in her ass. She moaned as her finger went deeper along with her tongue. For one moment Mira was so filled with pleasure she forgot everything but that. As she came hard into Glenna’s mouth she released the most beautiful and sexually arousing moan anyone has ever heard of. Molly and Glenna came as just from hearing that stunning moan of pleasure.
“Wow. I am speechless.”
“Thanks Molly.”
“Release Mira and we will go over your performance.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:28 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote