Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Lk

edit: The story is supposed to be called LK and I didn't expect the forum to make it Lk.

Note to readers: This story is Part III of The Kidnapping Trilogy and the third story in The Kidnapping Chronicles. If you like to avoid spoilers, read The Hunter then Huntress before you read this thread.

The Hunter can be found here
Huntress can be found here

Chapter List

Chapter 1
The Call

Chapter 2
Two Naughty Lesbians

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Chapter 6
The Second Test

Chapter 7
Memory Blanks

Chapter 8
Third Test

Chapter 9
First Assignment

Chapter 10
Second Assignment

Chapter 11
The Greatest Agent

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

Chapter 13
Battle of the Minds

Chapter 14
The Last Betrayal

Chaper 15
The Last Stand

Epilogue

And now without further waiting, I give you…

Lesbian Kidnappers

Chapter 1
The Call

Glenna Johnson lived deep in the heart of Texas. She was afraid when The Hunter surfaced and knew she could be a potential victim. Once The Hunter died she became less afraid. When Huntress surfaced she loved every moment of it.
You see, Glenna was a lesbian. She loved how Huntress killed The Hunter and didn’t live in fear of the female rapist like some people did. When Huntress committed her infamous lesbian rape before she died, Glenna wished she was there helping her rape the poor woman. She never shared her fantasy with anyone she knew, but she had to get it out somehow. She loved how the internet could give her the chance to explore and tell the world about her fantasy without revealing who she was.
One day Glenna was talking on the phone with someone she met online. They ended up having hot, steamy phone sex. Glenna played the role of female rapist and her partner was the victim. After they had phone sex they talked for a little while longer.
The next day Glenna got an email from the same woman.

Hello,

I am interested in meeting you. Come to the following address after the sun sets alone and I will introduce you to a world you can’t possibly imagine. Bring a copy of this letter with you.

Molly

Glenna recognized the address and thought it was a joke. Why would someone meet her at a bank? She figured that since it was a public place there wouldn’t be any harm in it.
“May I help you?”
“Yes, I got this email…”
“Ah yes, go through the door behind me.”
Glenna walked through the door and it looked like a normal room. Why would someone from the internet want to meet her here? She closed the door and sat down. Suddenly someone came at her from behind and put a stinky cloth over her face. She struggled hard at the intruder, but soon quickly fell asleep.

Glenna’s vision slowly returned. She heard an automated machine and listened to the instructions.

“Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out but it’s the only way to get you here without attracting attention. You may get up and move if you wish, but do so slowly because your head needs time to clear. Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out…”
Glenna’s head was still a little fuzzy. She was glad whoever took her didn’t tie her up or anything scary similar to that. She did feel apprehensive about being in an unfamiliar room. Suddenly someone stepped out of the shadows. She pressed a button and the automated voice stopped.
“Don’t worry no one’s going to hurt you. I apologize for the way we had to bring you here, but it’s the only way.”
Glenna decided to trust her unknown captor for now. As her captor came further into the light she was surprised to see a naked woman.
“Glenna Michelle Johnson, I have called you here to ask you to join our secret society.”
“What kind of society?”
“The kind of society that lets you explore all your sexual fantasies.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Now you have two choices. Number 1, you say no to my proposal and walk out that door behind you. Bear in mind that once you step out that door we will erase your mind. The email sent to you will be deleted and it will be as if we never contacted you.”
“What’s my other choice?”
“There is a door in front of you. Walk into that door and you will join the most secret society so huge that it cannot be fathomed.”
“Can I have a third choice?”
“That depends on what it is.”
“I walk through the door in front of me, but before I do we’ll be naughty!”
“Yes.”
“Then I choose 3.”
“Excellent, you will make a fine addition to our society.”
“Before we’re naughty, can you tell me the name of the society?”
“Oh yes, I’m sorry I almost forgot! Our society is called Lesbian Kidnappers.”

Chapter 2: Two Naughty Lesbians will be coming soon!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-01-2008 at 07:17 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote