View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Part II
No Escape

I drag the beautiful policewoman further into the wooded area. She yelps as I push her onto the ground and hold her down.

"Now my beautiful whore, you're going to answer some questions of mine."

She gives a scornful laugh "What makes you think I'll cooperate?"

"Good point. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You answer my questions correctly and truthfully then I won't rape you. If I don't like an answer or you lie then I'll remove an article of your clothing. That gives you six chances to answer correctly."

"And if I refuse?"

"Well then I'll just have to rape you everywhere. Your pussy, your ass, your mouth, your breast, maybe even your ears and nose if I feel like it."

"And if I cooperate you'll let me go?"

"Oh of course not. No, you'd go for help and I would be unable to get to my destination. I will leave you here for a day and then once I'm safe and sound I'll alert the authorities where you are."

"Fine. I'll answer what I can."

"That's better. First question. Where am I headed?"

"We think that you are headed to Canada. We assumed that you would go where Mr. Mason told you to go. After telling Al that you were headed to Minneapolis there was uncertainty."

"So Al was wearing a wire?"

"Yes."

"How long have you known I was the culprit?"

"I'm not sure, I was just assigned the case today!"

I shake my head at her. Slowly I remove her shoes. First the right one, then the left one.

"That's one."

"I swear I don't know!"

I give an evil smile. Slowly, ever so slowly I remove her socks from her feet.

"That's two. The next one that comes off is your pants."

"Ok, ok please don't take them off I...I think that someone wrote down your license plate after your failure at Kansas City and that's how we knew."

I grin evilly and slowly slide her pants down.

"But...but..."

"I didn't like that answer. So now the pants come off!"

"Please, no please I'll tell you anything."

"Good. You can start by telling me how you knew I would be in that exact bar on that exact night in that exact time."

"Ummm...we figured you'd want a drink and we picked the closest bar from the highway?"

"Say bye bye to that shirt."

"NO! WAIT! the undercover cop was going to follow you after he spent time in his favorite bar. It just so happened that you decided to walk into that very same bar and sit right next to him."

"Hmm...so I'm supposed to believe that I 'happened' to be in the same bar with an officer who 'happened' to know who I really was and just 'happened' to have his wire on and just 'happened' to have a plan on getting me to a house that he would use to set me up?"

"...yes?"

I grab her shirt and rip the material off of her body. She flushes in shame as her bra is exposed. As I fumble on her bra, she gasps and starts struggling.

"Please, no please I'm telling the truth! I'm telling the truth!"

"That's lie number six my beautiful slut."

Quickly I rip her panties off of her and pin her body to the ground before she can react. Her arms are pinned behind her back painfully and she yelps in the pain.

"Please, no don't rape me please I'm telling the truth!"

Ignoring her protests, I slide my clothes off like a snake. Her eyes widen as my cock forcefully inserts itself into her pussy.

"Ooooh, you're wet down there! You must have really wanted this didn't you? Yeah such a slut!"

She grunts and groans in protest as I move in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Screams erupt from her mouth as I begin to fuck her harder and harder and faster and faster. Her breasts bounce faster and faster as I have my way with her.

"Oooh yeah, just like that right bitch? You're loving this, I can feel you getting wetter and wetter!"

"Ple...ple...ple ooooh please no, please sto....stop!"

My mouth violently closes over hers to stifle her annoying pleading. Faster and faster and faster I fuck her. She begins to moan in pleasure and her face turns more red with each forsaking moan. Finally, my cock throbs inside of her. My mouth bites down on her neck and she screams loudly.

"HE HE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Oh no one can hear you my little fuck slut. You're going to receive my seed!"

"Please, no please I'll get pregnant, it's almost my time of the month please NO PLEASE NO!"

Grinning and groaning I fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. My cock throbs and not long after I shoot my warm, sticky sperm inside of her. She starts crying uncontrollably as I pull out of her.

"Well I'd love to stay and chat my little whore, but I need to get going. By now your cop buddies have figured out I'm not where you said I was."

I get dressed and with my gun in hand I unlock her handcuffs. The gun wasn't necessary as she is still sobbing uncontrollably. She looks at me, her eyes red and bloodshot.

"You're free to go. Run to the lights."

She looks at me questioningly. For a moment she considers asking something, probably why I'm not tying her up and leaving her there. She forgets the question and runs towards the lights through the woods.

I sigh, putting the gun in my pocket. I really hate guns and would rather not have this with me. I have to take it now, my fingerprints are all over it. The less the police have that can prove I'm The Masked Marauder the better off I'll be.

Now I think I shall drive further north to my goal. First a quick stop in North Dakota for rest, relaxation, and rape!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote