View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:07 PM   #1
Mercy

Mercy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Mercy
Default Looking for RP Writing Partner

Ahoy!

I've lurked around here for a while now, finally decided to sign up to try and get a little for myself.

I am a 30 year old female that's been writing since high school. It's a hobby, I do it for fun. I've written in all sorts of settings over the years, so I'm comfortable with most genres; I enjoy using female canon characters, but I'm willing and able to do original creations.

I'm looking for someone of a like mind to write detailed scenes of rape and torture with. I am open to all sorts of things and only have a few limits. I'd like to write a few times a week, at least, either over email(I can respond a few times a day) or instant messenger(I'm online fairly often.). Please be open to brainstorming and kicking around ideas.

Oh, and as mentioned, I do enjoy playing female characters from TV/movies/books/games/etc; putting them in situations where rape will occur, usually by two or more attackers, or I like to tweak the details of a scene so that character B is captured and hauled off instead of character A. (This isn't the only thing I write, but bonus points if you're into stuff like this. )

So yeah, I guess that's it for now. As I said, I'm open to all sorts of things, so don't be shy! (Listed some ideas below!)

Send me a PM or look me up on YIM. **Just send a PM! Y!M isn't all that great anymore...

Thanks
-M

Last edited by Mercy; 06-24-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote