View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:59 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I drag one of the girls that i was talking to onto the dance floor for some fun, after a couple of dances a guy had moved in between her and me and she starts to dance with him instead. I start to dance alone until i see they guy that was buying me drinks, he i standing all alone near the bar, i signal for him to come over and have a dance with me.

The dance floor is crowded and after a while more and more people try to cram onto the floor, its not unusual to bump into people every so often and the responce to it is always just the same. Just a simple 'sorry bout that', without a glance at the other person involved and back to dancing.

After a while of dancing i start to feel hot and flustered, i excuse myself and go off in the direction of the toilet to freshen up. The club is one of those inside sorts with an outdoors patch in the middle of it to give it an atmosphere to suit most people. As i walk past the outdoor section as i head towards a toilet without a huge line, the fresh air hits me and i instantly feel like i have had a bit too much to drink. I divert from my path to the toilet to find a free seat to fest and take it easy from the group for a while.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote