View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm, interesting point nursewhore. I still find it more pleasurable if she knows what's going on from the beginning. In my fantasies I only use drugs so I can get her somewhere that no one will hear her scream and tie her up. Then I'd wake her up and start the fun with stripping off her clothes.

I think there was a story I read once where these guys drugged a girl, but the drugs made her hallucinate instead of knocking her out. It made her see the men as orcs and she thought she had somehow gone to some other world and was being raped by the orc king and his minions. I could see that being interesting, just because I imagine that would be a lot more terrifying for the girl...

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-17-2014 at 06:14 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote