Thread: Isn't rape bad?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 03:15 AM   #16
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I've been monitoring this thread since it was first posted and haven't seen any violations of the rules! Threads with the topic of guilt over rape fantasies have run on RB before and it is a legitimate topic for a board such as ours. My own personal thoughts are that we shouldn't feel guilty over the fantasy of rape because it is a fantasy and not real rape. Murder is abhorrent, the ultimate crime! However, do we feel guilty over enjoying action movies, murder mysteries and slasher films and the like? Most people don't and we shouldn't feel guilty over enjoying the fantasy of an illegal and abhorrent act.
This all day long, excellent points.

You go to the cinema and watch the latest horror movie..it doesn't mean you want to go out and butcher someone, it's the same with the rape fantasy as that's all it is - a fantasy, should you act on it then it's a different story, if you don't then as Bremen rightly points out you can't go to prison for thoughts in your head.

It's a kink that many people don't understand or want to understand and if you tell them you are vilified for it, yet those same people will happily watch a murder movie or a film containing violent graphic sex scenes and think nothing of it.

I am completely comfortable with my thoughts and fantasies and always have been, I don't pay attention to people who think I have " Something wrong with me " - why should I? LOL, they are my thoughts and fantasies not theirs, I don't accuse them or question them for eyeing up a man and wondering if he's good in bed..I just look at the same man and wonder how he'd tie me up, beat me and subject me to a brutal sadistic rape, it's what gets me off and there's no shame in that at all.

And on a last note; Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote