View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ways to degrade your victim

I've had multiple fantasies and one of the most exciting things for me is finding a new way to degrade the victim in them. I think one of my favorite things is to put her in a dog collar and leash, just my way of showing her that she's nothing more than a bitch (but at the same time making it hard to get away from me).

I have other ideas of things I could do, like rape auctions where I take the victim, put her on stage and auction off parts of her body. Another idea I always had was to have some of the most disgusting men I could find (this works exceptionally well for raping the "princess" style women or the overly popular girls) and put on a show of these disgusting guys gangraping her.

Anybody have other ideas of how to degrade your rape victims?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote