Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #9
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
WOW LOUISE soooooooooo shocked YOU...........cant come up with anything??

Think the freaking world is going to END??

Brutal nice thread so much can be added to it thank you!

Insects at night do what we do at night......FUCK!!

Language sucks........Like this......"Victim was shot to death???" Is there such a thing as shot to Life??

Good one on the Lift weight 7 oh and thanks for the Avatar!!

Because of people being Law suit happy warning signs of all kinds must go on items now.........such as these........

"Warning dont use this while asleep" warning label on Hair dryer.

Fave and old one for plastic bags...."May cause suffocation".....No shit!!

A funny one is now on RC cars and toys......"Caution vehicle will Move when played with!"............DUHHHHhhhhhhhh??

Oh and hows the coffee Girls??
Its ok Sindy...I've got two new posts in the stories section...and I will always have words for you. Still...something has made me choke a little recently.