Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #72
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

democracy? america has never been a democracy...well maybe for about 10 seconds while the ink dried on the constitutuion. This country is and always has been run by big money (or guns i suppose if ya go wayyy back to the 1700's)
its a wonderful romantic idea this democracy thing but its never been in effect here. America is a diffuse oligarchy run by money and political interests. America is innovative in that it has taken capitalism (an economic policy) and built a government on it. And just like communism (also an economic policy) it is bound to implode from the internal inequality it creates.
I know its cliche' but america really is a modern Rome...and like Rome...it will fall not from invasion or calamity...but simply from the sheer inequality of the treatment of its own citizens. I could be wrong but maybe the Chinese will just get tired of the bullshit propaganda and invade...wont be much of an invasion...they would find little resistance. moo goo gi pan anyone?

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-06-2008 at 11:41 AM.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote