View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:18 AM   #91
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Poor Sister – Dirty Terri HD

Sister, Sister-in-Law, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Parody, Roleplay, Female Domination, Cheating, Spying, Blackmail, Humiliation, Helpless, Netorare, Hairy, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Stockings, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Bisexual

Larry’s little sister continues to fail at the simplest of tasks.
It’s time for a sponge bath, but Terri (Dolly Leigh) gives Nurse Helga (Ella Nova) attitude. Seems that Larry’s little sister thinks she can take a normal shower in the bathroom like everyone else. Nurse Helga has had enough of Terri’s defiance. If she doesn’t want a sponge bath than she can give Helga’s pussy a tongue bath.
Dr. Hartmann (Rain DeGrey) is not pleased by Helga’s unauthorized caregiving. She decides Terri needs some sun and air and enlists the help of a rough talking neighbor, Russell, to teach Terri the value of hard work.
Terri is helpless outdoors and her complaining leads Russell to blister her ass with his man hands. Afterwards, a sweaty and exhausted Terri gets the business end of Dr. Hartmann’s strap-on. Is this a new form of therapy or purely sexual torture for Eve’s amusement? Terri appreciates her sister-in-law’s attention, no matter how rough and painful. It gets lonely in that small, windowless basement.
Tags: Blonde, Blue Eyes, Choking, Depravation, Humiliation, Lesbian, Lesbian Bondage Movie, Natural Breast, Pussy Licking, Sneakers, Spanking, Strap On Sex, Uniform
tags:lesbian domination,lezdom,story line ,storyline,forced orgasm,submission,humiliation,anal,butt plug,spanking

Poor Sister HD.mp4
Hayliexo - All I Want For Christmas is Daddy's Cum HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Amateur, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

I enjoyed the present you gave me last night. Now, I have a present for youuu!

Style / Features: POV, Roleplay, Dirty talk, lots of ass jiggling, moaning, multiple positions, ending with creampie!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, POV, DIRTY TALK, ASS SHAKING, CREAMPIE
Keywords: creampie, taboo, daddy, dd, daddy dom, pov, ass

All I Want For Christmas HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote