View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #18
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
That not all pictures you're shown on an internet forum are actually pictures of the person showing them.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU STERN!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen these pics on other self pic sites...Hey maybe it is you PF but im thinking it's not.I understand this is about fantasy and maybe some of you guy just don't care.Thats cool...

You can prove me wrong PF and i will be the first to apologize.

Just take a pic holding a sign saying Rape Board and in the other hand,lets say, a toothbrush....I do hope i am wrong and i will admit it gladly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
True, but when several pics of clearly the same person get posted by a same board member, I think you can allow them the benefit of the doubt.
WHAT?I can find tons of pics of one girl or another...
There are 100s of sites for it.

Im not trying to be a dick(im sure you guys think i am)but what Stern had to say is so true.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 01-04-2009 at 04:04 PM.