View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 09:22 PM   #13
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Fourth Night As His Slave part 2

We get to John's house and walk in to the living room. He puts out some liquor to drink and then places on the coffee table a blue tablet with a shamrock indented on top. He said "Here. I got this for you. Take it." I asked what it was. He looked confused and said "It's drugs." I said I figured that much, but which kind specifically? He still seemed confused so I said "Hey I'll take it regardless. I was just asking so I know what I'm in for." He picked up the pill and walked into the other room. After a minute he came back into the living room and told me to get up. I got up. He grabbed my arm and started leading me to the back of the house. We stop at a door with a padlock on it. He unlocks the door and pushes me inside. There were stairs leading up to the attic so I start climbing the stairs. He told me to stop and wait for him. As I'm standing there I notice him close the door, then lock the padlock on the inside of the door this time. He locked us in. He grabs my arm and leads me up the steps. We get to the top and I see the attic is huge! High ceilings, and so much space! I look down towards the far end of the attic and I see that a section has been closed off. There were walls put up and a door. He grabs my arm and leads me down to this door. There's another padlock. He unlocks the door then hands me a black hood and tells me to put it over my head. He doesn't want me to see anything yet. So I put it on. He leads me inside and I hear the door shut and him lock the inside of this door with the padlock too. He pulls me to where he wants me to stand then tells me to stay put. As I'm standing there I hear him in back of me and I hear chains. He grabs one arm and cuffs my wrist. Then he does the other one. I hear him in back of me moving the chains when my arms are then lifted up over my head. He keeps pulling until I'm completely off the ground. He leaves me hanging there then walks around in front of me. He takes the hood off my head and tells me to look around. I look around and see whips, hooks, clamps, all kinds of ball gags, vibrators, dildos, huge dildos, candles, a rack, a couple different horses, video equipment, a fuck machine, there was just so much stuff! He grabbed my neck and said "I'm going to give you the lesson of your life. I thought that maybe you already knew what you are and where your place is. But then you thought you could fucking question me?! Did you think you had a choice in what drugs I wanna shove down your throat?!" I didn't say anything. He then yelled in my face "ANSWER ME BITCH!" I said "NO!" He said "No what bitch?" I said "No master!" He then said it was too little too late, but that after tonight I would never make that mistake again. He let go of me and walked over to this tall horse he had. He slid it over underneath me between my legs. He then grabbed my ankle and put a metal cuff on it, then one on the other. He pulls on the chain connected to each cuff until my legs were spread wide apart. Then he ripped down my tube top, and shoved up my skirt. He walked behind me and grabbed the chain to lower me down. He brought me down to where my cunt and my clit were resting on the thin wooden beam of the horse with all my weight. It was very uncomfortable but not too painful. Once he had me there he stood behind my and grabbed my tits and started groping them hard and rough. He said to me "Are you ready for your first lesson?" I said "Yes master." He said "Get ready for some much deserved pain you fucking cunt" He slid his hands down and grabbed my hips. He pulled my hips up and back just a little. Then he rammed me right back down on the horse with all his might. My clit and my cunt were in so much pain now, I yelled out very loud. He said "Go ahead and fucking yell all you want! This little room here is soundproofed. No one will ever hear you. But keep screaming though cause it makes me so fucking hard." He lifts me up again and slams my cunt back into the horse, I scream again. He picks me up again and shoves my cunt back down again. This time he held me there, grinding my clit and pussy into the wood. He did this over and over. My whole pussy felt like it was being rubbed away. He started making me ride and fuck the horse really fast and hard. The pain was too much for me to take. I must've passed out cause that was my last memory of him torturing my cunt. The next thing I remember was feeling a sharp pain in my tit. I came back to and open my eyes. I look down and he's putting nipple clamps on me. He places each one on then makes sure they're on tightly. He grabs each clamp and squeezes them down into my nipple. The clamps were digging into my skin. He then grabbed a chain and connected the clamps together with it. He then reaches up and grabs anotther chain and puts a hook onto it. He then connects that hook to the chain holding the clamps on my nipples. i then notice the horse is still between my legs but I'm raised above it again. He then slides the horse out from under me, and slides another one between my legs. This one was a little shorter than the other one, and the wooden beam was a little wider. Then he grabs the largest dildo I've ever seen and puts it on the wooden beam. He sticks it on the wood so it won't go anywhere. I knew he was going to make me fuck this cock but I didn't know how. This cock was about 10 inches long, and about 4 thick. My dildo at home is 2 inches thick and that's a lot. This was thicker than a beer can. I felt him then unhook each of my legs from their cuffs. He bends my legs up at the knee and ties my feet up behind me to my thighs. Then he grabs some lube and says "Are you ready for your next lesson?" I said "Yes master." He said "Now it's time for you to learn that your fucking cunt is mine. I'm going to tear you up inside with that huge black cock right there, but first I need to stretch out your pussy and train it to take all in." He slides his hands between my pussy lips and covers me inside and out with lube. He starts sliding his fingers in and out of me, At first I could barely feel his hand cause my cunt was numb from riding that wood earlier. But then he fingers started feeling really good. As I was getting turned on my blood came rushing back into my pussy, lips, and clit. It brought back all the feeling with such a rush. I was just about to cum when he pulled his hand away and punched me in the cunt. He then said "Bitch I didn't tell you to cum and you sure as fuck didn't ask me for permission" I said "I'm sorry master. May I please cum?" He then laughed and said "No you can't cum. But don't worry, in a few minutes you won't be feeling good anymore" He then shoved his fingers back into me. Now he was doing it with so much force and strength. He placed more lube on his hand and started pushing his hand into my cunt again. He was twisting, turning, sliding it in and out trying to make his whole hand fit into me. He was right though! I didn't want to cum anymore. All I could feel now was my pussy being torn and stretched inside snd out. Then he pulled his hand out, made a fist, and punched his way into my cunt. He did this a few more times until his fist was able to slide in and out of me with ease. He said "There we go. Now we can rip you in half a bit easier with that cock." He slid the horse under me a little more. He lined the cock up so it was right under my cunt. This thing was so long that I could feel the head pressing through my pussy lips as I hung there above it. The head was only slightly through my lips and already it felt too large. John then walked behind me and grabbed the chain again and began to lower me back down. Even with all my weight pushing my newly stretched pussy down on this cock it still wasn't going inside of me. It was way too big. John stopped lowering me and kept me there. He came around and squeezed more lube into his hand and rubbed it all over the cock and my pussy. He massaged my pussy lips until my lips began taking this huge cock into me. My body began slowly sliding down on the cock as he kept doing this. As I came down a little I felt that hook pulling up on the chain connected to my nipple clamps. The lower I came down, the more my tits were stretched up over me. I worried for when I was lowered all the way down. John then went back to the chain behind me to lower me down again. As I'm coming down I can feel my body still fighting against this cock. It just simply won't fit. Nothing that big can fit in a hole this small. John was done lowering me now but the cock was holding my body up. John grabbed a little more lube, made sure the whole cock and my cunt were good and covered, then stood behind me while massaging my lips apart again. I felt the cock slide into me a little more, and felt my nipples stretch out from my tits more. John then grabs my hips and starts twisting my hips back and forth. It was working. As he was twisting my pussy back and forth onto this cock, it would slide into me a little more. He was screwing this huge cock up into me. At this point I didn't know which pain was worse. My tits being stretch out above me with all my weight, or my pussy being ripped in half inside and out. My nipples were pulled so far away from my tits that they looked to be an inch or more long now. My pussy walls were forced open as far as possible, I could even feel this cock spreading my hips apart. I must have been all the way down on the cock cause John stopped working it into me. He then stood in front of me and started rubbing my clit. Then he pinched it with his fingers and placed a clamp down on it. He hooked the clamp to a chain then hooked that chain to the same hook that had my tits stretched up above. Now my clit was being stretched up from my own body weight too. Everything hurt so fucking bad that I started crying. He then said "Now I want you to fuck that cock. Move yourself back and forth and fuck that cock with your whole,body.." I tried to do this but any which way I moved ended up alomost ripping my nipples off my tits and my clit off my pussy. I couldn't do it, John was pissed now. He said "Looks like you need another fucking lesson whore." He walked behind me, grabbed something to stand on so he was up above me a little, then I heard him pull his zipper down on his jeans. I heard him spit and start stroking his cock. Then he pulled my ass cheeks apart and spit into my asshole. He grabbed my neck, tied a rope around my neck and pulled me back choking me. He then said "This will be one lesson you never forget whore." He then grabbed his cock and shoved it all the way into my ass. He slid it back out, pulled back on the rope around my neck choking me. I wanted to scream so badly but he was choking me too hard. My nipples were ripping now. I could feel them. My clit was on fire. Just when I thought I'd pass out again he dropped the rope. Then he grabbed my hips and slammed his cock so hard into me. He drove his huge cock in to me as deep as it would go and just kept it there. It felt like there wasn't enough room for his cock to be inside of me with the monster he already worked up into me. He then said "Wow. Is this painful? My cock can actually feel that huge dildo inside of you. That dildo doesn't leave much room for anything else to be stuffed into your holes. Does that fucking hurt butch?" I cried out "Yes maste!" He said "Good!" and then grabbed my hair and started pounding his cock in to my ass with his whole weight. He just kept slamming into me harder and harder. I could feel the horse move a little with each powerful thrust he made into my ass. Then, just as he rammed himself so deep inside of me that I thought I could see his cock pushing the dildo up against the inside of my stomach, he came deep I nside of me. I could feel his cock pulsating inside my asshole as it filled me up with so much cum. He pulled out and climbed off of me. He came around the front and unhooked my tits and clit. I was bleeding from both nipples and my clit. He raised me up and slid me off the monster dildo and pushed the horse out from under me. He then lowers me down so my feet were back on the floor. As I stood there i noticed my hips felt different, they felt wider. That monster cock really did stretch my hips apar! I wondered how badly my cunt had been destroyed if that dildo did this to my hips. Just as I wondered that John looked at my pussy and said while laughing "'Holy shit! That pussy is gaping so wide that you'll need a football shoved inside you from now on!" He then said "im going to get something to eat. You are going to stay hanging right there so you can wonder what's coming up next. I'll be back shortly for your next lesson."
More to come!

Quote:
REAL MEN RAPE
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote