View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Feeling a little better now i head back inside to continue the fun. Looking around the place i spot the group i was with before. I head back to them and decide to continue to flirt with the guy from earlier. Finally remembering his name i walk straight up to him "Hey James, how bout another round of drinks for us " i go through my purse to get some money. "Save your money, its on me "He says his hand grabs mine and gently removing it from anywhere near my money.

He starts to head to the bar then turns and grabs me, "you wanna come for a walk with me though". O what the hell i think, im alone and he is cute. I grab his hand as he leads me through the crowd towards the bar. As we reach the bar we squeeze our way through, i accidently bump into the guy from outside. "O sorry bout that Steve" I say then i turn back to
James and continue to flirt with him.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote