View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 03:58 AM   #16
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I echo what many people have said. I react with sympathy and disgust, especially if we hear details about the victim's family and so on. But I may also be aroused. Little details can turn me on. If that decoy policewoman had actually got raped, that would have aroused me enormously. The serial rapist known as the Cambridge rapist trapped a student who was practicing music (violin?) and forced her (I'm reading between the lines of the reports) to suck his cock. Somehow the combination of that with the music turned me on.

A couple of years ago the cops in a Mexican border town all went on strike, saying they weren't getting enough government support against drug gangs - all but one young policewoman, a graduate. She insisted that someone had to protect the community, and stayed on duty. She got a lot of admiring publicity world-wide. Entirely predictably, two weeks later she vanished. She was missing for some time and then turned up freshly dead. Horrible if you think about her parents, but very sexy if you imagine what the gangsters might have done, and for me very amusing because of the way all that admiring publicity about the beautiful heroine cop girl was followed by quietly effective action by the gangsters which sent an equally effective message.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote