View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and my buddies run a profitable business, teaching young ladies to be whores, not just anykind of whore but gangbang whores. We educate them on how to serve more than one at once. As a side business we let them get pregnant and then sell the babies. Sometimes they take convincing but that's alright we like to convince them. So we notice this hot brunette(?) walk by. Nice figure and she's walking off the path, I signal for two of my friends to run ahead and play intercept, the other two to go and get the van and supplies ready, I trail her to make sure she doesn't take off in another direction. I think we've found our best whore yet.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote