View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #28
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Agh...and I totally missed this convo?! Let's get it going again!!! I was raised on comics (My father had his collection clear back from the 50's...60's...had X-Men #1.) I inherited his collection...so yeah...I think I might have a small fortune on my hands. Never really checked though..might sometime...but doubt I'll sell them.

I have always loved the character, Jubilee because my friends told me that growing up I was a smart-aleck little firecracker like her. When Generation X came out and she was one of the main characters...yeah...favorite comic series there. But I also like Jean Grey, Rachel Summers, Kitty Pryde and Rogue too. Emma Frost? Er....sorta a love/hate relationship there. Love her attitude sometimes...but still hate her for getting Scott Summers to cheat on Jean with her.

As for one of them being ravished? Well, I'm not one for any snuff or extreme things like that but being kidnapped and held as a slave? Hmm...I still wonder what would've happened if the Hellfire Club HAD managed to get their hands on Jean Grey when she was the Phoenix...using Mastermind to control her mind. What would Sebastian Shaw do with her? Hmmm...lot to think about there.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote