View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #30
Pandemonium

Pandemonium has initial reputation

I came up with a few more detailed ideas.

RotJ: Have Jabba's tail wind up like a dog's and have the cock come out of the sheath, rape Leia in front of everyone with it.

Irreversible: Like it, lets see some more detailed tit though.

Three: Survival Island. She struggles for a bit then enjoys it fast? I want to see her struggle to make him stop. At least get to the actual rape before she likes it.

Harry Potter(films): You have teens with magic. Some with dark. And rape doesn't happen how? Especially with Hermione tending to show everyone up. Nobody gets revenge?

Lord of the Rings: I agree, a Liv Tyler raped by orcs scene would be hot.

PotC: Elizabeth Swan in the captain's dining area? Even if he wouldn't get pleasure, Barbosa could have fucked her mind one by raping her, or even a crew gangbang on her.

It isn't out yet but Spring Breakers: You have Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez, and Vanessa Hudgens. From pics we already know we see Ashley Benson in a bra that may as well not be there. I would love to see at least one of the three raped in detail.

Not a movie but anything Charmed: You have three women and demons. HOW do they not wind up raped at some point?

Again not a movie, but needs to be said: First episode of Hellcats, Alyson Michalka is in the guys shower. She gets a guy to shoo everyone out. Either he could rape her or there could be a gangbang.

Reform School Girls: SO CLOSE! Aimee Graham is with the headmaster at the school. He pretty much propositions her, should have just raped her.

The Architect: Ok, you have a lot of guys wanting Hayden Panettiere's character. Hell, one shot she is asleep and they tease the audience with her cleavage. >> HOW does she not wind up raped? If it were me, would have been pull over, rape her several times, get her home after a long time.

The Quiet: Elisha Cuthbert as a high school student, there is a rape attempt by her dad. LET IT HAPPEN!
Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote