View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #24
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. You have Leia in a metal bikini. Even IF you ignore the whole Jabba raping her idea, there are plenty of the worst sort of humannoids there that probably would have raped her the very first night there.
Pandemonium... YES. I'm sure many a fantasy/roleplay has been acted out with the woman in that Leia slut-wear. For me...that was the perfect time for that movie to come out... hormones raging as a 14 or 15 year old.

I'd venture to guess that for the adult costumes, that's probably one of the biggest sellers for a character ever... lol.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote