View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation

End Part 1

he smile at her. “That’ll dry on your face. You have been a good girl. Now, how about that cute little arsehole?” I asked wiping my cum all over her face.
“No! Please!” she cried out. I smiled, retrieved a very high spec camera and took photos of her abused body, from her cum-stained face to her stretched, split, scabby, cum-filled pussy. i took the memory card out and packed the camera away.
Carrie I have been waiting for this day and I want to give you a wash to say sorry.” he said. She smiled at me.
“Sure.” he slapped her and held her to the shower. I pulled out a bottle of the fridge .
“This will be cold but it’ll make you feel great.” he started rubbing the white substance over her body. It dries into her skin.
“I do. What was it?” she asks afterwards
“My cum.” he whisper as she dries her hair. She stops and feints. I put her into the car and drive to her home, place her in her bed, and replace her strawberry and coconut milk shower gel with my cum and red food dye.
He walk to her. “Good night.” After placing a note saying that he has more of this, with a DVD of what happened, on her night stand I walked out.
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote