View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:11 PM   #13
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn D View Post
The most humiliating part would be how someone who is a manly tough guy outside prison can be forced by an even tougher cellmate to be his bitch, or be gangbanged wherever and whenever the other inmates want it. Either the guards find out and don't do anything about it or the victim is intimidated into keeping his mouth shut. Or hell, the guards may even join in. Practically a no-win situation for the victim.

I have however heard stories of inmates finding it a good thing to be considered desirable fuck meat.
The tragedy here is that prison rape is so easily prevented. All you would have to do is make prisons co-ed and that would stop prison rape from happening. Well...at least from happening to the dudes.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote