View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I have driven a van or two since I had my license and I always hated them. They didn't handle well and they always seemed to get away from me. So as you pushed yours through the dark, winding roads of this deserted highway, Yes, you could sya I was getting rather nervous. I clicked the buckled closed and pulled the waist tight as you seemd to speed up. It was like you were having a little fun putting me right on the edge. Noticing I was pale was just simple observation at this point really.

I take a deep breath and look across the van you, your eyes focused on the road. "Nice to meet you Bob, and thank you for stopping to help me out. I really appreciate it." You can hear a nervous little tremble in my voice. You might have missed it had you not been listening for it. I am heading to Pemberton to visit my boyfriend. I was going to surprise him. We haven't seen each other in while and I thought I would make his day. Seems my plan isn't working very well right now."

Despite having driven the road before I had never really paid any attention to the streets I didn't have to know about. So, when you passed the road that would lead into the small town that you told me you were bringing me to for a tow truck I was none-the-wiser. You glanced over at me in a short straight away in the road just to see if I had caught on. I was fucused out the window with silent fear and totally clueless.
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote