View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 04:20 AM   #42
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation
Default Early Morning Self-Bondage and Orgasm

Early Morning Self-Bondage and Orgasm

I had never tried anything like this before by myself so I was a little nervous. I thought it out the night before and thought it out again that morning, went into the Playroom and gathered all the toys and tools I wanted and laid them out. I slowly added more items to the table and played out the scenario in my head. I laid down two cinder blocks to stand on, I wore my collar and the tallest, most painful heels and ass already punished with a plug. I gagged myself with one of my favorite gags, put on the clit and nipple clamps, and strapped the wand in a dangle onto my waist with the head just at the tip of my clit. I attached my collar to the electric winch, hoisted myself to the ceiling, low enough for me to reach and high heels to keep me reaching for it, then cuffed my wrists together behind my back. Less than a minute later, I reach for the remote and hoist myself up one more notch - perfect. My original intention was to create a "high heel training video" but I must have been really excited because it only took a few minutes before I cum amazingly good. And that was with me trying not to cum too fast. After my sexy orgasm, I release myself as quickly as possible to catch my breath. I un-cuff my hands, disconnect my collar from the hoist, kick my heels off, and un-gag myself. Success! What a great experience!!

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , SELF BONDAGE , BDSM , FORCED ORGASMS , BONDAGE
Keywords: ball gagged , drooling , collared , self bondage , predicament bondage , submissive , forced orgasm , bound orgasm , leather restraints , high heels , stilettos , asiana starr , martin williams , nipple clamps , ass plugged

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 07:37
File Size: 156.32 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4jpbzymhfn1d
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote