View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Oh dear ... apparently I encourage people to post a LOT of pictures of fantasy-themed female warriors ...
I'll take that as a compliment and just swallow that little piece of doubt telling me everyone of you is simply just waiting for another opportunity to post some.

Thank you everybody for appreciating and acknowledging the work I do as well as the things I say.

I have no intention to stop ...

p.s. A very special thanks goes to the most precious and lovable Sierra - not only for posting initially but especially for her kind words. Let it be known to all mankind (and you, people of RB) how very appreciated those are. The embrace I don' mind either ... not at all actually.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 10-03-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote