View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:16 PM   #20
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I belive this "masturbation" thing is what people do when they can't get sex. Its not something I've ever needed to do lol

x
That's a myth. I actually jerk off more when I have a girl friend and am getting sex every day.

I would jerk off(without reaching climax) knowing that she would come over sooner or later. She would show up, and I would ask her "do you wanna jump in," and she would of course agree. I would work her over and she would cum a few times then leave and I would continue jerking off.

When I'm single such as now, I'm not really trying to get myself all worked up for nothing.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote