View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Now cunt we're going to have some fun with you, the only choice you have is how painful you want it." I hold your gun. "Spread your legs slut" I order cocking the gun. You can see that I am not fooling around and you open your legs. My friends spread them a little further and hold you over the counter. I take your gun and shove it in your tight little fuck hole and start rolling the barrel. "Now if you want no pain get on your knees and start sucking off my friend here. A little pain start playing with your nipples, a lot of pain start bitching and whining."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote