View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:24 AM   #1225
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kassian looks like a whole new player this season, I hope he can keep it up;having my doubts though. There was a lot to like in tonight's payback against The Ducks, 2 fights, 2 goals for Raymond, and getting that little twat Cory Perry all riled up. But we have to thank the ref's for part of that win though, they called some pretty weak penalties in our favour.

I haven't seen too many Wing's games yet, but I did see that you guys won, so congrats! Minnie looks pretty good this year too so that's even better. I usually hate watching games against the Wild, but I have a feeling they are going to be pretty good this year.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote