View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Some things have been said above upon the different big Religions and the question, wheather any of them is better or worse than the others, and which One can claim the highest body-count. Now, np 4 me: Im strictly in the spirit of ecumenism here - All gods are one god, and his name is -- Bullshit!!
In the Christianity Kids are drawn into a watertub in order 2 welcum them into the Community, Jews get a little rougher on their Adolescents w/ a knife on their most precious parts, and young arab males are promised a life in paradies w/ 13 virgins on their side each if they kill enough Jews. No wonder, the Boyz have no better 2 do than blast themselves in the air...
When ure a Kid, U seek perfection and absolute saftey in ur parents, growin' up ur told ye have 2 learn to take response on ur own now. Thats when young Women begin 2 seek a Master in their BFs/Husbands later 2 be enslaved to. Men - in a latent homoerotic effort - seek an Alpha-wolf in their Macho-bosses whom to devote their manhood... Everything, but no standing on my own pls!! The ultimate Big Brother of course is the Maker, the spirit in the sky, 2 whom ye can crawl when U drove ur live against the wall next time!
Christians crusaded all over the World, whiping out 1st the Bodys and later the Memories of their victims' ancient religions. My people, the Germans, gazed 6 Mill. Jews in the name of an odd pseudo-religious cult based on old germanic rites. The Jews treat the Palestinians not much better 2day, claiming ruins 'n' rotten stones are more worthful than human lives. The Arabs declared holy war against the rest of the World, assasinating everyone not 100% confirm w/ their line. All done in the name of the creator... their creator!
Everything is better than facin' the Truth, that there aint such a thing as an Eternity and ur rotten lives, as little and meaningless as they are, are the One and Only thing u'll ever get, and it is ur fuckin' responsibility 2 make sth outta it worth for any1 to remember!
But no, their must be anything bigger than i which i can be the Watchdog 4... not long ago some 2 dozen Amis took poison 2 ensure their free ticket in the UFO hidden in a comet touchin' Earth-orbit - well, at least they killed themselves! Osama B. + Georgie W. inflicted an undeclared 3rd World War in order 2 check who has the better line to goddy above. Religious Intoxination makes people waste their lives prayin', slammin' their neighbours Heads and - in worst of all cases - even becomin' Mods on RC!!
In each of those instances, the brain-damage is done eternally...

Pls NOTE: This was my 333th Post, the 666th yet 2 be awaited...

Last edited by Vivienne; 09-13-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote