View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:28 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A few things to consider now I have more time and am not writing on my phone at the gym.

I predicted 12 years ago that vehicles would become the spree killers weapon of choice any where that guns were hard to get hold of. I was correct. Do not think for a moment that taking guns out of the equation will make your school children safe. The week before last several hundred schools in the UK were locked down after some one sent e-mails to them threatening to run over children outside at the end of the day.

Honduras has a higher per capita gun crime rate, despite having less guns per capita, than the US.

Londons murder rate so far this year is higher than New York, most of these killings were done with knives.

People DO kill people. Guns are inanimate objects, with absolutely no ability to do harm, until a human picks it up, loads it, points it, and squeezes the trigger. If you're going to ban anything, ban Americans, because they are the ones with a gun culture that involves spree killing of unarmed teachers and children. Alternatively, where teachers are comfortable with it, allow them to carry weapons, undergo proper training. Same with older children. I'd imagine for example, a teacher that was willing to die shielding their charges from bullets, would be equally happy to shoot a killer dead.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote