Thread: Racist Gangrape
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:26 AM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Our friend looks at the mother as you begin sucking her mamouth tits. "Get your damn clothes off if you don't want me to split your daughter open." He yells as he kicks the mom's legs.

"No; please don't hurt my baby. I'll do what you want. Just leave my girl alone." The mother pleads as she begin pulling her clothes off. "Please don't do this in front of my baby. I'll do what ever you want; just not in front of her." She begs as her clothes begins to come off.

I walk over to the daughter and grab her by an arm. I drag her towards the restroom in the corner. I shove her inside and tell her "Just be quiet and don't try to get out" as I slam the door.

Our friend has grown tired of the mom's slow pace. He begins ripping the rest of her clothes off and soon has her completly naked as she huddles on the floor. You continue to maul her tits as he jerks her ass around. He pulls his cock out and plows deep into her exposed pussy as she lets out a loud yelp. He is humping her like wild dog. as she lays sobbing.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote