Thread: Racist Gangrape
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 12:38 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The mother walks into the back room and sees the first bitch lying on the floor. "What the hell!" She hollers as she turns to run. I whip out a knife and flash it in front of her face. "Not so fast, big mamma. Just stay calm and everyone will be okay. Now you just back your big ass over to that post and put your hands behind your back before I stat slicing you big tits to ribbons."

Startled she slowly back over to the post and feels nervously with her hands for the round steel post. I grab a piece of rope and quickly bind her hands as she asks "What are you doing. Please let us go. Take our money and let us go." I laugh as I walk around front and ribp her blouse open.

"I am let you go alright. You going to go all over mycbig cock or else it is butchering time."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote