View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 06:45 AM   #7
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 4

"Would you like me to lower your arms, Sue," the man asked.

"Yes, please. My shoulders hurt."

"Then I will lower them, and you will sit on the floor, legs out straight."

"Yes, yes, I will, please," she pleaded.

He pushed a button, and she was lowered, finally sitting on the padded floor, and stretching her legs out before her. He would not lower her arms more, and let her cover her pert bare breasts.

"Your not going to lower my arms more? Please, they hurt," Sue cried.

"Ah, I did not say how low, or for how long,' the man replied. 'Now watch this," he said, pushing another button on the controller.

This time her legs began to pull away from her and rise into the air.

"No...No!" She screamed and kicked, but it was useless against the taut cables.

Her ass began to rise from the floor, lifted by her ankles. The other motor kicked to life, and her arms rose again. Her whole torso began to lift from the floor, pulled by all four limbs. Sue jerked and gyrated on the cables. Her sweat covered, naked flesh was an erotic site, squirming in the air. The motor stopped when she was a good 4' off the ground. Then, it started again, long enough for her arms to spread wider apart. Now she could no longer rest her neck against her arms. Her long auburn hair made her head heavy. No longer able to hold it up, it dropped back loosely.

The large man was behind her. he was stripping his tiny suit, allowing his thick, straining cock to slip free. He looked down on her and stepped closer. His hard rod swung above her face. the pre-cum dripped from its tip, trailing down her white cheek.

"Now you will lift your head and suck my cock, Bitch," he commanded.

"Like Hell, you Bastard," Sue spat back at him.

"I had hoped you would say that. We all did," the man replied.

Sue heard a sharp crackling sound. The man held something in his right hand. It looked like a...

It was too late by the time she saw it and realized what it was: A taser.

It struck her in the damp exposed ribs; Stabbed her like two sharp needles; then came the pain. Her scream caught in her throat, as every muscle in her body cramped at once. Her body danced in the air. It took a few minutes for her to come back around. Her chest rising and falling, as she rapidly tried to catch her breath.

"I think more," he said, touching the tip to a engorged nipple.

"No, Nooooo!" she screamed as the electric jolts stung her flesh.

"So will you open those lips, or should I spread your legs, and touch this to your wet cunt?" he smiled.

Reluctantly, Sue opened her lips.

"And if I feel any teeth..." He touched off the taser before her eyes to make his point.

Sue nodded as best she could with her hanging head. The monster shaft slipped forward.

She had tasted cock before, but none such as this. The pre-cum seemed to pour from the tip, flooding her mouth with its salty flavor. It was large. Being upside down, it hurt her jaw to get it all in. Unhappy, he pulled it away, and struck the taser to her other breast.

"Aghhhh!"

"I said suck," he ordered.

"I...I...I was," she sobbed between gasps of breath.

"You wrap your lips around my cock and draw the cum out. Open that fucking slut throat and take me in."

"Please just...augh..."

He wasted no time and plunged his shaft into the depths of her throat. Sue choked for air, rising her ass up and arching her back to escape the thrusting cock. It pulled away, connected to her lips by long strands of spit and cum, then plunged back in.

"You will breath when your belly is full of my cum, Cunt," the man said before brutally driving his wet shaft back down her throat. He pulled her hair tight, pinning her mouth to his cock, while watching her nostrils flare.

The many microphones picked up every sound of her gags, and the sloppy sound she made when he allowed her to just suck.

The girl stood up, walked over to Sue, and grabbing her by the waist, began to swing her body into the thrusting cock. He fucked her so hard you could hear the slap of his heavy balls on her nose. The drool from her lips was pink from the blood of her tenderized throat.

Suddenly, nearly pulling the hair from her head; He buried his cock in her throat and groaned. The hot cum flooded Sue's throat, rushing straight to her belly. She was choking, drowning in it. The woman pinched her nipples and pulled them to the air.

"You swallow that cum, Sue. It feels good to his cock when your throat milks him," the woman ordered. "You drink that cum down, or I'll rip off your precious nipples."

Sue heard the woman's voice. It was Mandy's voice. She was sure of it now.

The cum just kept coming.

Mandy caressed her throat. "Swallow, swallow," she said, feeling each gulp of Sue's throat; Hearing the gurgle as it hit her belly.

"Yes, yes," the man said, pulling back and letting the last few spurts of his cock land over her forehead.

Sue hung limply by her limbs, streams of cum were running down her cheeks and mixing with her tears before slowly dripping to the floor below.

The man wiped his cock in with her long hair and stepped away.

"Looks like our man; The Brutalizer is up next,' Mandy announced. 'He's an Internet sensation."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote