View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 03:55 AM   #192
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
Did you ever see the episode of "Las Vegas" where she is kidnapped by this millionaire guy who wants her really bad? He takes her away in his private jet and is flying her away somewhere. He attempts to rape her in his private jet but she gets away and they struggle. He ends up getting sucked out a door to his death.
That happens to be the only part of Las Vegas that I've ever seen; it might take place over more than one episode. She doesn't get raped, though that is pretty clearly among the kidnapper's intentions for her, and she stays fully clothed, but she screams nicely, looks apocalyptically hot all duct-taped and struggling, and it's probably the best damsel-in-distress-type scene I've ever come across in a TV show. I won't make a direct link here, but paste this URL in a new tab and change the first string of *'s to http, and the second to net...

****://danger-theatre.gothicbondage.***/Las_Vegas_-_Heroes.wmv

Unfortunately the clip doesn't show her escape, but... damn. Want, want, want.

The kidnapper is played by Richard Burgi, who was also the idiot who purchased Bijou Phillips in Hostel: Part 2.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote