View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #81
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have never been tied down, and while you shouldn't knock something before you tried it, it isn't really me I don't think.

I like strong men. Big strong men. I am a small girl. A man should really not have too much trouble keeping me where he wants me. Rape is a power/dominance thing and I think ropes and handcuffs negate that. A physically weaker person could tie up and restrain a stronger person and that doesn't really fit in with my fantasy.

Not that I'm looking for steroid bodybuilders or anything. Just someone with a firm grip to keep me in place. Tying for humiliation after you've already manhandled me and got me where you want me, thats more appealing I guess.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote