View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #175
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I felt your body quiver as you achieved your climax and I spurred me on, Thrusting wildly into your tight rear passage with abundance, smacking your ass as I went. As my father began to relax his member shrivelled within you, loosening up your ass.

I could feel you pushing back to meet my thrusts as I pounded you faster and faster, “Yeah slut I knew you liked it like this” I teased as I slammed harder. The hand holding your hair pulled back harder almost lifting you from my father and forcing you to arch your back uncomfortably.

I could see my father watching your wanton display, the smile on his face told me how much he enjoyed the new you. I wasn’t complaining either, the feel of you pushing back to meet me had me close to cumming as I reamed your ass with all the force I could muster.

With a final brutal stroke I let the bliss wash over me as my seed erupted from my prick to flood your bowels. Exhausted I let go of you, collapsing down upon your back and together we fell forward to crush my father beneath us. I chuckled a little as I heard my dad groaning under the sudden weight and reluctantly rolled off to the side.

For almost ten minute the three of us lay there slowly catching our breath, Our sweat on our bodies glistening in the fire light. It was my dad that finally broke the silence, “Come on” he said as he got up “There are still a few hours before I have to get up and I need to get some sleep”. He reached down and pulled you up to your feet.

I followed after the pair of you as you mounted the stairs, As you followed my father into your bedroom you turned to close the door, but I was a step behind you. My dad was already sliding under the quilt “Hurry up” he shouted as he saw you standing there.

Obediently you turned and climbed into the bed, scooting further into the middle as I climbed in beside you sandwiching you between us. My father laughed as he snuggled up against you “Were going to need a bigger bed”…
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote