View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #171
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I stood back and watched for a few moments, watching as my father slowly fucked your dripping pussy, all the while as you ground down against him. As you came my father pulled you down on top of him, wrapping his arms around you holding you in a tight embrace.

That was my cue and I picked up the tube of lube I had stashed earlier, kneeling down behind you I slowly worked the slimy substance across your puckered asshole. My father continued to lift his hips, pushing himself within you as I guided my prick your slick little rosebud.

I gently teased the swollen head of my prick across the wrinkled entrance of your ass, coating it with lube, before I pushed forward, Only then did the reality of the situation seem to penetrate through the fog of your post orgasmic bliss. I surged forward burying half my length in a single stroke.

As you tried to scream my father drew you into a kiss, muffling any sound. I bucked my hips, driving the last few inches inside and together me and my father paused. We gave you a moment to grow accustomed to us before as one we began to fuck you, each of us pulling back till we almost slide from you before reversing our direction and driving our hard dicks to the hilt in our respective holes.

With my fathers prick in your cunt your ass became all the tighter, The walls of your rectum, squeezing my shaft almost painfully as I drove myself home time and again. The pair of us worked as a team, fucking you with the same rhythm, with the same long, hard strokes.
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote