View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 10:47 AM   #169
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

The appearance of my father was right on cue, You were so far gone that you did not care that there were two mouths working on your breasts, Two pairs of hands softly caressing your body. Hell you did not even complain as my father snapped the cuffs around your wrists.

Your entire body was awash with pleasure as we continued to suck on your tits, flicking our tongues over the enlarged nipples, even gently nibbling on them which caused you to arch your back and push your tits at us even more.

Our hands were not idle, My father was slowly strumming your clit as I pumped two fingers into your soaking pussy. You began to grind your pussy against our hands as your climax drew closer, Your moans growing more vocal.

At my signal my father and I lifted you up from the counter and carried you through to the lounge, My father laying down on the rug before the hearth, And pulling you down on top of him as I stirred up the dying embers of the fire.

By fire light I watched as my father eased himself inside you, slowly working his way deeper as you ground your pussy against him, Grinding your clit down against his pubic bone as you searched for your realise…
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote