View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #163
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I continued to pound into you as my father pulled your head off his prick and asked what was wrong with you. You simply stared at him, refusing to even answer. I felt my prick beginning to soften, the lack of any sort of response from you was killing my mood, and eventually I gave up altogether.

Pulling my semi hard prick from you I slapped your ass, “Well if you ain’t going to fuck you might as well go and get cleaned up, you look like a whore even if you aren’t acting like one”. Both me and my father watched as you walked away from us, slowly climbing the stairs.

My father was waiting for you as you stepped out of the shower, Taking hold of a towel he gently dried you off, Apologising profusely for his actions, Begging your forgiveness. Taking hold of your hand he lead you through to the bedroom and pulled back the quilt for you to climb into the bed.

Quickly he pulled the quilt back up to cover your nakedness and climbed onto the bed, staying above the cover as he held you in his embrace. Softly he kissed your forehead before snuggling down and falling asleep….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote