View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 02:20 AM   #47
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can actually say anything I like in this particular forum Hell, as long as I don't break any rules.

Other people have been saying and doing whatever they like (even sometimes breaking rules) and there hasn't been a problem. Perhaps they haven't gotten as personal in such a high profile manner. If you read HRH's thread he calls Niki a something stone truck driver, and gets away with it.

Stern is being told to fuck off, Phantom is being abused. I was against this. It just seemed that it is the only language people understand.

As for transexuals, as long as they stay out of the womens bathroom, I have no problem at all. Just words on a computer screen, no hate meant. I just have no heart and can say hurtful things as if I am telling a story with no emotional connection to them at all.

A point was meant against what is going on on the forums, not particularly this one person, but due to lack of sleep it came out wrong.

FE, again apologies for the reputation. I will try to fix this for you.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-26-2009 at 02:23 AM.