View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
teco
Banned

teco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to teco
Cool !!! RAPE MOVIE WARS !!! (Challenge)

Hi to everyone,

First of all i apologize from everyone because of my English level last days we are talking about the existence of a rat and many solutions are proposed. In the other hand some old members like me are not very active in the forum because of many reasons. For example my reasons are;
- First, English is not my primary language so i don’t have a very good language level and it makes me a little bit timid
- And second, why i don’t upload some videos? Because most of my movie archive is from RB. So all my uploads will be reposts

In order to be more active and test my solution against the famous rat; here is my idea: We will realize a RAPE MOVIE CHALLENGE!!! In the challenge it will of Corse be some reposts but the target is to find most popular rape movie

in respect of my idea i decide the rules here they are;

1) DO NOT USE RAPIDSHARE TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS (i will try megarotic)
2) Create RAR files and create passwords
3) I don’t want to see “average” rape movies here for example “this is one of the best movie from my archive” NO, only the very best movie, do some efforts.
4) You must use caps.
5) Every user can only upload 1 video
6) If your favorite movie is already uploaded just support it with your posts, you don’t have to post a video, let’s keep the quality
7) IRREVERSIBLE (Monica Belucci) movie is forbidden because i think most of the users will vote for it and that will kill the soul of the challenge

I invite all of RB users to the competition and show your rape Nirvana here. And i call our moderators to administer these rules to every up-loader who will participate to the challenge.
I thank to everyone who show patience for my spelling and grammatical errors. As the owner of the thread i have to upload first vid i think

Here i go

This is an old video that i discovered when i was a teenager. It is known as "babysitter" and already posted on RB. This is my favorite because the cam, the light and the acting are very realistic. I repost it for the new generation

Link : http://www.megarotic.com/?d=LQNFL5DA
Pass : posted_by_teco

Last edited by teco; 08-17-2008 at 11:40 AM.
teco is offline   Reply With Quote