View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #9
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His words had an instant effect on the four other gang members. Another rough hand came down on my burning ass cheeks. But this time, instead of a hard slap, the fingers slid down to grope my pussy.

"Her cunt's dripping," shouted a voice. "She's getting off on this."

It was true. My mind was in turmoil. My prim religious upbringing told me to resist this degradation. And that's what I was doing. My naked legs were flailing wildly. But the merciless spanking had sent a wild sensation through me. To feel the lust of these men at such close quarters was shameful but strangely and shockingly exciting.

Still held face down over the back of the sofa, I now felt something much bigger and harder than a finger pressing against my exposed pussy. "That's right, Cy, give the stuck-up little bitch what she deserves," someone shouted.

"No," I screamed and tried to wriggle away, but too late. With one violent thrust the cock penetrated me to the hilt and began pumping me like a piston. Never had my pussy been treated so furiously, so brutally.

Another gang member had unzipped himself. Seizing my blonde curls he yanked my head up, so his enormous rampant cock was just inches from my lipsticked mouth. "Suck it, bitch," he ordered. "And suck it good or I'll slash that pretty face."

"No," I squealed again, but that just gave him the chance to ram his cock between my lips. Someone seized my ankles and yanked my feet off the floor, so I was now utterly impaled on my attackers' rock-hard cocks. Another of the bastards had crawled beneath me to tweak my engorged nipples, sending spasms through my torso.

I, the preacher's wife, was now obscenely spreadeagled over the back of a sofa, being pounded at both ends, with five manic thugs leering at my naked ass and breasts. And my ordeal had only just begun.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote