View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
Oklahoma City

"Winnipeg Canada."
"Well, your best bet is to follow this road here. Then, take this road into Omaha and go onto Interstate 29 all the way up."
"Thank you, but what if I wasn't looking for the shorter route?"
"If you're into sight seeing you might want to go to Oklahoma City. It's a little out of the way, but worth the visit and you get to see more of Oklahoma. Then you can take Interstate 35 into Kansas City and turn onto Interstate 29. That'll only bump your driving time up to...oh about two or three hours."
"Thanks for your help!"
"No problem."

Well, that looks like a good plan. Oklahoma City, beware! The Masked Marauder is coming!

I found her! She’s a beautiful bitch with brown, wavy hair and small but good looking breasts. Breaking into her house was so easy because she didn’t even have the front door locked! Now I’m pretending to be asleep in her bed. Imagine her surprise when she sees a masked man in her own bed!

"Hmmmm, dum de dum. Oh it will be so nice to sleep in my own...what the hell?"
She cautiously approaches the bed and I act like I'm asleep. Despite all the danger, she slowly reaches towards me as if she wants me to wake up.
"Hey, what are you doing in my bed?"
"Waiting for you."
"What?"
I quickly pull her down to the bed and snap the cuffs in place before she realize what happened.
"Hey, what the fuck!"
"Hey there sexy bitch!"
"Who are you, what are you doing in my house?"
"First, I think I'll stuff something in that pretty little whorish mouth of yours. That's better. Now, your questions. To the first, I am The Masked Marauder."
"Mmmmph! MMMPH!"
"To the second, I'm going to have fun with your body whore. And you WILL enjoy it."
"Nnnmmmph! plemmmph! emmmph hempph memmph!"
I ignore her protests and use my large knife to slowly cut the fabric of her shirt. She moans in protest as her bra is exposed. Ah, this one's wearing a nice red one.
"A red bra. Looks like someone really is a whore. Are your panties red too slut? Oh my they are! You're just a worthless whore looking for a good time aren't you? Yeah, well you're going to have a good time with me tonight! I'm going to rape the shit out of all your holes until you beg me to keep fucking you. That's right bitch, you're going to end up loving me fucking that hot little cunt of yours."
"MMMM HHHM HHHM HHHMPH! NNNH OOHMPH!"
As I continue verbally abusing her, my left hand slips under her bra and starts rubbing her breast. She moans in protest and struggles in vain. My right hand moves closer to her pussy and tears start to form in her eyes. I stop rubbing her to slowly strip for her. Her eyes grow wide when she sees my hard throbbing cock. Her moans of protest are not understandable and I tease her about her moans.
"Mmm, you're moning baby. You want my hard cock in that tight little snatch? Yeah, that's right; you want it so badly don't you? Well, I can't deny what you really want cunt!"
I rip off the rest of her clothes and move my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She looks away and I smack her face.
"Look into my eyes cunt! I want you to look into them and remember how this felt! Don't you dare look away or your neck will be bleeding bitch!"
She reluctantly looks into my eyes. Her hazel eyes are wet with tears and I can see the fear in them. I look into her terrified eyes as I slam all 8 inches of my cock inside her almost wet cunt. She screams and her eyes and muffled begs make me hornier. Her pussy gets wetter and wetter with each thrust.
"Mmmm, ooh yes you love this don't you? Your pussy is so fucking wet babe! You want your tits rubbed too? Do they feel left out? Mmmm, so hot, oooh yes, your pussy is so tight."
"MMMPH! NMMMPH! UUUM UUUUM OOOMMMPH OOOMPH OOOMPH OOMPH! MMMMMMMMH MMM HHMM HMMMPH!"
Her tits are about a b cup, but they are the perfect size for abuse. My hands squeeze her small, perky tits and her nipples slowly harden. She moans loudly as her pussy releases an orgasm. Her breath quickens and her moans become moans of pleasure.
"Ooooh, yeah baby, mmmm yes, mmmmm oooh, mmm you love this don't you? Yeah, your pussy likes rape!"
When she releases another orgasm, it sends me over the edge and I release my warm, sticky sperm inside of her. As I pull out, I cum all over her naked body. She continues to breathe hard and I take the duct tape off of her mouth.
"Scream and you'll regret it bitch!"
"Please, you had your fun, let me go!"
"Only if you do exactly what I say."
"Ok, just don't hurt me please!"
"I won't hurt you" I say then add under my breath "much."
"Ok, ok I won't try anything."
I uncuff her from the bed and tell her "Lay on your stomach, spread your legs, and don't move!"
She does so and my cock moves to the entrance of her ass.
"Please, don't fuck my ass! I'll do anything, please no!"
"I told you cunt, all of your holes will be mine tonight!"
"Fuck you bastard!"

WHAM!

Oh...my head...what the fuck happened? She hit me! She fucking hit me! Where is that bitch?

*sirens scream off in the distance*

Shit! I'd better get the fuck out of here! Quickly I put my clothes back on and run to my car that's parked a few blocks away. After taking off the ski mask, I see that fucking bitch in a police car heading towards her house. Damn it! I can't take her now!
Ok, calm down. It's alright Allen, you didn't get caught and the police don't have your DNA or fingerprints in any database. Ok, I'm good now.
I drive back to the hotel and think about what went wrong tonight. After I make mental notes of changes I need to make, I set my sights for Kansas City.

Kansas City beware! The Masked Marauder is coming to town!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:36 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote