View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
Nebraska City

Ah, Nebraska City home of Arbor Day. I don't really care for Arbor Day, but there are sure to be some beautiful tree hugging women around here. And since part of the Underground Railroad is here maybe more fine black bitches will be here for me to rape.
As the sun slowly sinks into the horizon I decide to go to a bar. I could use a drink and a bar's the perfect place to look for a victim. Also, if the police have any useful information about The Masked Marauder I could find out from the bartender if I'm subtle.

"Hey Joey, put the news on I want to see if they've caught that no good slimebag Marauder guy yet."
Well the guy sitting next to me saved me the trouble of asking the bartender about myself, hehehehe! This was almost too easy. The bartender slowly clicks the remote to find the station. Ah, they are talking about me on the news. I'm such a celebrity!
"...that he is somewhere in Nebraska.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. We believe he is headed to Canada. We don't know why he's going to Canada but we do have some ideas."
"How do you know he's going to Canada?"
"The police force in Amarillo got a tip from an elderly man. We believe that The Marauder..."
That's Masked Marauder you stupid knucklehead. No one ever got The Hunter's name wrong. My hands clench tightly.
"...and asked for directions to a Canadian city. This man came forward when he heard the news of Oklahoma City."
"Ok we need to take a break, but later we will continue with the man who may know the identity of The Masked Marauder..."
Thank you news lady! Perhaps not all women are stupid fools.

"...gafa"
"I'm sorry?" The guy sitting next to me had spoken to me.
"I said, what do you think about this whole Marauder business?"
"Oh you know, just another Texas guy giving us Texans a bad name."
"You're from Texas?"
"Yeah. I'm just passing through. There's a job somewhere for me in Minneapolis."
"Oh, moving huh?"
"I might be. To be honest, I'm just trying to get as far away from Texas as I can for as long as I can. See, there's this girl..."
"Ah, say no more I've had girl troubles myself. Why, on our 2 month anniversary one of my ex's claimed to have been raped by The Hunter."
I laugh "That's impossible. All who were raped by him were killed. Of course, at the time of his rampage I knew nothing. My parents both tried to shield me from what was going on."
"I understand that logic. When word of the Marauder came out I wanted to keep my daughter from hearing about it, but they say he'll strike somewhere in Nebraska. People are saying...oh wait, the news is back on...maybe they know more."

"...hide the identity but this man requested to be brought on in full view in the hopes to scare The Masked Marauder. So...Mr. Mason."
Wait a minute! Mr. Mason...THE Mr. Mason?
"...did you come to the conclusion that the man who asked for directions was the serial rapist."
*COUGH* "Well...as many of you may have guessed, I'm the famous Mr. Mason. The old guy who took in Paul Hunter after his parents died and his aunt went crazy. After my wife and I found out he was The Hunter, I learned to keep a sharp eye out. You never know who to trust!"
"Yes, please go on."
"Well, a few years back we had moved to Amarillo because that's the only do do do AAAAH CHOOO!"
"Bless you."
"Thank you. Anyway, that's the only place where they treat my wife's condition. I was just pulling into a gas station where this man asked an employee what the best way to get to Canada would be. Well the employee didn't know, but I had been to Canada in my early years and had a few good times there. I offered the boy some directions but he didn't seem to be one to hurry. It looked like he wanted to go straight up the middle of the states sight seeing. I offered him directions to Oklahoma City then to Omaha."
"Ok, so when you heard about the Oklahoma City and Kansas City rapes you decided this man was the person correct?"
"Yes. Unfortunately I never got a good look at the man. These eyes just aren't as sharp as they used to be. I do remember that hair. I remember because it reminded me of someone. Someone equally crazy and twisted as The Hunter, but I don't remember her name. My mind's not as sharp as it used to be either. Why I remember a couple years back when..."
"...Err ok we need to take another break..."

I chuckle "Mr. Mason is just like my grandfather. Just as he's about to tell you the most important part he launches into a story from his childhood."
"My grandfather's the same way. Say, I don't believe I know you name."
"haha, I do that often with people. We talk and talk and talk and sometimes I leave without ever knowing their name. I'm Allen."
"I"m Alexander. Most people call me Al."
"Cool. Well I'd better get going. I haven't booked a hotel yet."
"At this time of year? Wow, hey why don't you stay at my place?"
"Oh I couldn't impose."
"Nonsense! And don't worry about paying me back. I've been trying to find someone her age she can hang out with. Other than tourists there's not much of a selection. Maybe she'll agree to let you take her to Richland, South Dakota. She needs someone trustworthy to help her move and you have an honest face."
"Well...ok, if you insist. What is your daughter's name?"
"Veronica."

Ah, Veronica. Your name alone inspires me to rape you! But I can't do it here, no that would be foolish. I must wait until we get out of this state. Yes, as soon as she's done moving I'll creep in at night and make her my rape slut!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote