View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With one hard cock pounding my pussy and another forced down my throat, I knew I was on the verge of losing control. My body was betraying me: quivering with sensations more powerful than anything I'd experienced in my life. That bastard squeezing my nipples was right. I was being forced into something so bestial that I would never have admitted wanting it, even to myself. But now I had no choice I felt liberated. My impending orgasm was like a fire engulfing my whole body. I knew I was on the verge of screaming with sweet release. But would my orgasm trigger a beating, or worse, as well as rape?

For the moment the question was deferred. The guy behind me increased the pace of his pounding, like a runaway train, then let out a vile groan. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" he shouted. "This bitch's cunt is as sweet as a honeypot." He withdrew as suddenly as he had entered, and I felt the first dribble of semen trickling from my gaping pussy.

His words seemed to push the thug using my mouth over the edge too. After a final thrust down my gagging throat, he pulled his rampant cock out of my mouth, only to shoot hot spurts of semen in my face. "Bitch, take that!" he cried. "Don't look so prim and proper now, do ya?" There were vile whoops and cheers all round me. Then he turned to the gang member who'd been holding me down. "Stoked her nice and hot for you," he said, with an evil chuckle. "Give her one of ya specials."

I had no time to be frightened. Still quivering from my near-climax, I was tossed to the carpet on my back, as limp as a rag doll. My arms were pulled above my head and held in a vice-like grip. Then two of the thugs grabbed my legs and yanked them back over my head, lifting my ass and pussy obscenely upwards.

I realised that these guys had probably inflicted this manouvre before on some other unfortunate female. But for what horrible assault was I being prepared? A mouth was rasping words in my ear. "You fucking want this, don't you, bitch? Say you fucking want this, or I'll twist your nipple off." A hand dug into my breast so hard that I screamed in a mixture of pain and sheer animal lust. "Say it, say it, bitch," he demanded.

Finally I could stand it no longer. "Oh my god, stop it," I screamed, panting for breath. "I want it, I want it."

Five faces leered above me. "Oh no you don't," said one, with an evil grin. "Not this. But you're gonna fucking get it anyway."
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote