View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #29
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I gave you a chance slave, but you have to be difficult so I'll train you the hard way." I attached the collar to you and turn in on. I then attach a chain to your neck. I show you a control unit I'm holding and push a button, a jolt of electricity goes through your body. "Now apolagize for your rudeness and tell your Master you would be pleased to suck his cock." As I speak I take a metal bar and slide it through a link connecting it to your cuffs. You watch as I then attach it to a chain on a beam attached to a pully. You realize now I can lower you to your knees while your legs are still attached to the wall and your arms are apart over your head. I also brush the syringe against the left nipple. "Now this will make you somewhat more open to suggestion," I inject straight into your nipple. "It will take a few minutes."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote