View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at you and you can tell by my face that I do not understand what you mean. I like how you are massaging me and for some strange reason I have no more fear of you. I want the pleasure you can give me but how do I ask for it without sounding like a tramp. I look at you and say a strange thing to a man who had just forced me to have sex. "I trust you, not to hurt me. I will try to do what you ask of me." I decide if I truely trust you, I must take the chance that you will not think badly of me. "I want the pleasure that only you can give me". I blush at my own boldness.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote